Monday, October 10, 2011

Semi-certain future

*

Blogging is a slow process these days!

I was saved any drama at work by having the woman I'm filling in for announce her return, not on Nov 1st but on Dec 1st.  I'm really glad about that, although my boss was sad to lose me!  Which is a good thing, of course, but though I am glad of the experience of working there, I am also looking forward to the next chapter, whatever that may be.

Looking forward to having December off, hopefully will be able to organize a wonderful Christmas for my family - my mother was always so good at making Christmas a magical time for us, I hope to be able to do that for my kids as well!

My mood is lifting in time with the de-cluttering around here.  We have managed to get rid of quite a lot of stuff, and more is on its way.  We have a whole carload just waiting to go to the cottage, so once THAT's out of the way we'll be pretty much set I think!  Can't wait to be able to use the third bedroom for something besides storage...!

The nights are getting longer here now, seems only yesterday that it didn't get properly dark at all - now it's nighttime already at quarter past seven!  I realize at these junctions that I love the light summer nights - but that in summer I miss the dark evenings, too.  Seems I'm fully acclimated to Bergen finally!

Gotta go, my mom is stopping by to mind the kids while Thomas and I have a couple hours of "us"-time.  We need it ;-)

*

No comments:

Post a Comment